Hi again… since my last writing few minutes before, I think I just go straight to the stories about my path to meet the one I really love now…
The year 2010…. a great year for me to start my career and to stabilize my financial. Throughout the year, I only had a chance to met her once when I had a job in Melaka for almost 3 week somewhere in JUNE, I actually set some plan with her friend to “lepak” and eat some “ikan bakar” somewhere nice in the city plus I actually want to see her, to get to know the stories about her.. about how well she was doing for the past 6 months. During that time, I know I am still far from her since she already had someone in heart. I was stupid because I put a block of wall in front of me to prevent me to get close or to get to love her even more.. I actually regret what I did.. but her friend keep me still to contact her.. keep saying that she still thinking of me… THEN, something unfavorable happen again as I received a message that prevents me to see her again… there goes the time of silence between us again..
As time past by, November 2010… she contacted me again saying that she was on the way to Kedah to spend her time there with her aunty… For a month she stays there and during that time, we been close to each other again through phone, messages and MMS.. We do some catch-up on what we had left before and she also learns how to make Nasi Briyani..(till now still didn’t get the chance to taste it…huhuhu). During that one month period, we share each other feeling about everything, share our picture together and share our understanding for each other.. we develop and realize that there are chemistry involves in each and every word we say to each other… we start to send each other pictures through MMS to let both parties knows what we were doing everyday and give opinion in every problem we face to help and motivates each other.
December 2010… the precious moment during the beginning of our relationship… each day I felt that I am closer to her heart even though I am not sure about the feeling myself.. I myself was not sure because I still didn’t know how she felt about me after so long us being apart from each other. The feeling of seeing the reality of her in front of me keep getting bigger and bigger, our conversation keep getting longer and longer, our feeling keep getting stronger and stronger, and the photo that we gain from each other getting more and more addiction for me to meet the person from the other side of the phone. Each minute I waited my message to be reply and my call to be returned from her… eager to reply and eager to pick up everything from her.. Really do appreciate the person who invent the handphone.. hahaha… ya Allah… is this LOVE.. I appreciate that I had been given this opportunities to give my love for the person that met all my criteria..
December coming to an end and a new 2011 is coming near… something is coming… something that I don’t expect to come will happen… it near… owh man… I shall continues this latter.. till next time…. : )
Sayang, if u read this later on… know that I LOVE u so much..
No comments:
Post a Comment