The exam weeks, I think I would be tough for her… everyone do feel that way I think including me when I was in Uni before…I try to give my best effort in making her happy and always concern about my beautiful Aina Husna studies.. I hope and pray every single day so that she can performed very well in her exams.. I will call her before and after exams to wish her the best of luck and pray that she been given Allah guidance.. Alhamdullilah, later on after the result already finals, she gave me her password and I help to check her results and it make me very proud as she pass with flying colors… CONGRAGULATION Ayang…!!!!
Monday, 28 November 2011
Its All About.... Exams
The exam weeks, I think I would be tough for her… everyone do feel that way I think including me when I was in Uni before…I try to give my best effort in making her happy and always concern about my beautiful Aina Husna studies.. I hope and pray every single day so that she can performed very well in her exams.. I will call her before and after exams to wish her the best of luck and pray that she been given Allah guidance.. Alhamdullilah, later on after the result already finals, she gave me her password and I help to check her results and it make me very proud as she pass with flying colors… CONGRAGULATION Ayang…!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment