Monday, 28 November 2011

Its All About.... Perhentian



It time for vacation people…. This time around I took a leave to have a restful vacation at Perhentian Island but sadly she couldn’t came along.. Relaxing away from the cities was a great idea.. snorkeling, swimming, diving, underwater sightseeing was a joyful moment for me. But I always think about her all the time and I hope that she can be there with me to enjoy the moment. Everyday I will go and find a maxis connection even it were far away from the chalet just to call her to update about what the activities that I did the whole time I was on the island…

After 4 days at Perhentian, me and my friends went back to mainland and while waiting for the bus to KL I manage to walk around the town and I found this cute and big stuffed Nemo… from the moment I looked at that thing, I know that Aina Husna will definitely love it because it is very big… to show her how serious I am with her, I buy the Nemo for her..





It’s not the buying is a matter but it is some good changes in me as well because I never would buy a thing that big for anyone before and walk around the town with it while everybody was looking.. Maybe I was shy and ego before.. but for her, it was very special and I will do anything for her and I don’t care what people might say a guy bringing teddy Nemo and walk around some typical people. I can’t wait to get back to see her and bring the present..

Before I see her I told her that I capture a live Nemo for her, at first she doesn’t believe me but I made it so that she would believe that I bring the real one.. she was like “abg jahat, takmo kawan abg…sian Nemo” but soon after I show her the picture of Nemo she was “Abang…!!!!”… heee. 

During the weekend I bring the Nemo to her and gladly she was very happy to received it… but few month later, Nemo ears fell off.. Kesian Nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment